Brain Entertainment Studios was founded in 2013, thanks to the passion of five young creatives, from various parts of Italy and with different backgrounds. Cooperates with us!More Details
Caletra is the new story of Brain Entertainment Studios.Very soon, will be one of the most innovative animation production. Help us in the crowdfunding, click below!More Details
In our blog you will find news, courses and video courses, information about our movies, news on the international scene and much more. Click below!More Details
In our download area you can find free downloadable high definition materials, holiday gifts offered by us, special crowdfunding editions and press editions. Click below!More Details
As you can see in the picture, Apanu is half man, half pig, living in the lap of luxury, and he dresses 18th century. We wanted to give it a slimy but also funny, a kind of "pimp" a little "crude", catapulted in the years before the French Revolution.
To graphically build this character we started the geometric shape of the circle that gave smoothness and clumsiness to the subject.
We chose this period because it is the one that best suited to our idea of luxury and exaggeration. For the study of the clothes we took inspiration from the Rococò age, ornamental style that developed in France in the first half of the 18th century, which is characterized mainly by the elegance and opulent. Thinking about the nature of Apanu, it had the idea to take a cue from Tony Soprano, Italian-American Mafia bosses of the TV series "The Sopranos."
In this concept we show the characters type who live in the county of Alpan, starting from the nobles to servitude. We have deliberately left in grayscale, so you can easily understand their silhouette and how they move in the space.
We also took inspiration from one of our favorite anime ever that is Berusaiyu no bara, "The Rose of Versailles", known in Italy as "A sword for Lady Oscar". The essential lines that Rijoko Ikeda, author of this Japanese manga gave to clothes and objects, that have been very useful for the development of characters.
This concept focuses on the core of the kingdom of Losna, the underground castle: We visualized this world without light, where lava and poisonous vapors saturate the environment, halfway between a Dante's Inferno, the planet Mustafar from Star Wars movie and Planet Venus in our solar system.
We tried to give the idea of an oppressive environment, and sacrificed, imagining how you might feel if you were suddenly catapulted to the center of the Earth.
This concept is Focus on the two protagonists from Losna, we essentially divided the props in light, suitable for a character quick and sinuous as Acna, and heavy, war, suitable for a character like Lord Xestes.
After exploring different design we chose the two that we preferred to take them to the next level. When we create tools and other objects, we always do extensive research of reference, we like that, as imaginative, objects still maintain a sense of ease and functionality.
Many of the blades shown in this concept, in fact, strange as they may seem, draw weapons actually used in more or less old, from Eastern and European populations. We had fun imagining blades ossiadiana, rock and other materials to summon the underground world of the two characters, adding details such as the chitin of crab and stone fire red, which appear to come directly from the center of the earth, to further accentuate their particularity.
"The Shores" is an concept made for a general setting of Caletra, we're still giving a precise form, because this concept is still a idea, made of patches of color (as shown in the box at the top right ), and fast sections instinctive, but that also transmit a great peace, a desire to be there ... you are thinking ... that I would be there ...
The concept is a typical Irish coast that probably will serve for a rock of a castle, to show a glimpse of the sea, perhaps to set a landing, a clash between the fleet of fishing activities.
"Giant" started as a joke, based on the famous Way of the Giants, in Ireland, is a set of stone pillars, characterized by a single color, real ... alive ....
Ok I have this table vertically, only horizontally on the hundreds created ... why not recreate the entire journey of the giants? why not create a setting that has a link with history, a place where you know ... that sooner or later something will happen?
and now this concept is over, even if you can not see what will be in the future, we assure you that you will like the final effect and you'll want to catch the first flight to Ireland to touch these beautiful natural works.
In this section you can find informations about our executive team, if you want to know more visit their social moving the cursor over the caricature.
The Lead Animator will lead the animation style and direct a team of artists to develop animation. They will work with the art leads and the Production in establishing the look and feel for movies. This position will be a core member of the studio’s staff and a positive presence in the conferences. As a lead position, there is an expectation that this candidate’s work will be outstanding and delivered in a timely fashion. Additionally, this person will be expected to take on greater responsibilities for the benefit of the art team and for the company as a whole.
- Experience as an Animator
- Experience in a leadership role
- Experience in 2D animation
- Must be a strong artist/illustrator
- Has a positive attitude and enjoys working on a team
- Ability to give concise and constructive critiques of other Artists’ work
- Ability to receive and respond appropriately to critiques from all members of the development team
- Strong ability to communicate ideas visually and in writing
- College degree in Art, Animation, Design, or equivalent
We are looking for animator to be responsible for creating high-quality animations.Animator will work with animation lead.Candidates must be comfortable animating characters in 2D and needs to be able to use flash.Typical task involve rigging and skinning D models, creating animations for 2D characters, props and environment, and interface elements in a variety of art styles in 2D for animation in Flash. Additional work requires creating new character and object assets to match existing art styles in 2D .
- Have animation and acting skills, combined with a good sense of graphic design
- Have a good working knowledge of relevant graphics, animation and compositing software
- College degree in Art, Animation, Design, or equivalent
- Have a good understanding of the principles of animation and filmmaking
- Be self-motivated
- Be able to communicate clearly with colleagues
- Have the capacity to work both independently and as part of a team
- Have an appreciation of accuracy and pay close attention to detail
- Have respect for the procedures and requirements of a particular studio or production
Commercial producer develop commercials spots for broadcasting, web platform and social. Commercial producer participate in all parts of creating the commercials spots - including writing, shooting and editing. After creating the initial concept, these producers may help with the script and determine the amount of money needed to invest in his project. Although formal education is not required, the producers needs a bachelor's degrees in film studies or business or communication. Industry experience in film, television or theater production is vital for this occupation.
- Have excellent intra-personal communication skills
- Possess strong financial acumen
- Be able to assess projects for their marketability and potential audience appeal
- Have practical knowledge of financial, legal and regulatory requirements
- Be an exceptionally good networker and people manager
- Understand programme markets and worldwide audience dynamics
- have a working knowledge of languages other than English in order to develop worldwide partnerships and marketing opportunities
- have highly effective negotiating skills
- have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- possess advanced analytical skills and pay precise attention to detail
- have excellent presentation, pitching and marketing skills